The word Strategy implies some longer-term set of aims and objectives, built around values and culture. Often very complex and time-consuming with challenging communication issues along the way. But it doesn't have to be that way.
Our "Back From The Future" approach is built around the principle that starting with a picture of the future desired state is much more engaging than getting bogged down with all of the current issues which are preventing effective Engagement. In other words, working towards the future is much more exciting and fulfilling than working away from the present. It is also a framework that translates easily at any level in the Organisation, enabling the total participation that creates effective all ways communication.
What could this unique Resource Pack mean for your business?
- Time-wise it doesn't suffer from the same agonising slowness generally associated with traditional strategy development methods.
- Communication is straightforward because everyone has participated in the planning and implementation from the start.
- The strategy is totally integrated at every level throughout the Organisation
- Key performance measures are agreed and understood, so corrective action can be taken quickly where required.
- It can be repeated internally whenever required at no extra cost.
All of this means that it will have a direct and dramatic impact on the “bottom line” through reduced employee turnover, increased productivity, improved customer satisfaction and improved quality and safety.
The Resource Pack
The “Back From The Future” approach to engagement strategy development is designed to start with the senior team and then work progressively through every level in the Organisation. So, having a team of leaders identified as facilitators works well. The Leader’s Pack is designed to ensure that, after some initial development and support, your chosen facilitators have the knowledge, skills, experience and resources needed to lead an Engagement Strategy Development Programme.
With online and/or handbook options, the resources include detailed guidance notes and worksheets covering five key steps:
- Picturing the Future.
- Describing the current team engagement situation.
- Understanding the current team engagement situation.
- Planning Back from the Future.
- Communicating the Future.
The package also includes an Engagement Strategy DVD with additional session stories, team discussions and notes from other successful programmes.
This resource consists of all printed materials for facilitators and access to our online resources supported typically by four days in-company consultancy including one day’s results evaluation from a member of the Wadenhoe Team. However, individual organisational requirements will vary according to work previously undertaken.
For more information or to arrange an initial discussion, please contact Ray on 01865 339558 or email the team at email@example.com.